The Singing Gourmet demonstrates how he makes his delicious spaghetti sauce. He starts by heating some extra virgin olive oil in the pan. Then he adds some Trader Joe‚Äôs crushed garlic and browns it slowly so it doesn‚Äôt burn. Next he puts in some Italian sausage and lets it get nicely browned, then some wine (any kind of wine will work). After that he adds a large dose of Italian seasoning, some garlic powder, a bottle of roasted garlic spaghetti sauce and a can of marinara sauce. To make sure he gets the last drop of the spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce out of the containers, he pours in some wine, shakes it up and pours it all into the sauce. Now it simmers for about an hour and a half and it‚Äôs ready for the spaghetti.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades