Elaina Love, a Professional Raw Food Chef teaches how to make Tamale-enchilada sauce. Ingredients: 1 1/2 Tbs. Mexican chili powder blend, 1/4 tsp. cocoa powder 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, 1/2 cup water (more or less to make an enchilada sauce consistency), 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes soaked in enough water to cover 2 tsp. olive oil (used as an emulsifier), 1/2 tsp. salt. Put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour inside a squirt bottle. Refrigerate. Follow these steps and enjoy Your very own Tamale-enchilada sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades