In this video, we learn how to make a raw food mustard sauce with Annmarie and Kevin. You can add this to any type of sprouts you like to make a great and healthy dish. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 tbsp ground up mustard seeds with 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar. If the mixture isn't thick enough, add more mustard seeds to the bowl. If you want this to be a spicy mustard, you can add chopped up ginger and sea salt to the mixture. Add as many seasonings as you'd like to make this mustard uniquely yours!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades