Poppy Tooker explains how making your own shrimp stock is really quite simple.
1. Throw in leftover shrimp shells, onion skins, and celery heads into one big pot.
2. Fill the pot with water until everything is submerged.
3. Let it come to a boil, and let cook for 10 minutes.
4. Your stock is ready.
It's as easy as that folks. Just follow these steps and enjoy!
It's as easy as that folks, just follow these steps and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades