Veggies can be, well, not the most appetizing foods to eat. Without adding tons of lard or oil and salt, all you really have is the raw vegetable taste, which many people don't find themselves drawn toward (that probably explains why french fries are our most commonly consumed "vegetable").
But we're going to let you in on a little secret. There are lowfat and nonfat ways you can add incredible bursts of flavor to any veggies your cooking up. The secret is in marinades. Check out this video to learn how to make a quick pickling.
Pickling, as opposed to fermenting, is a quick way to give your favorite vegetables a briny, sweet and tangy flavor. Aromatic seeds and spices, Champagne vinegar, garlic, onions and some sugar are all it takes, and your favorite raw or cooked vegetables, of course.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades