This tutorial shows you how to make a quick and easy pizza dip. First you need to get an oven proof bowl, your size depends on how much you want to make. Start with cream cheese and press or spread evenly into bottom of your bowl, not too thick not to thin. Next use pizza sauce or any type of tomato based sauce and spread out. The third layer is cheese we are using mozzarella cheese, but you can use any you like. Next layer you can use whatever you want on your pizza. We used diced tomatoes on this layer. The following layers you can use whatever else you want on the pizza for example peppers, black olives etc. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees. Be careful as it will be really hot. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble. If you are using a bigger container it may take longer than 20 minutes. It is great with tortilla chips or on a pita etc. It is a low carb diet. It is easy to make and very quick. Excellent dip. Add a little spice to your life!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades