Making salsa is not just a delicious thing to do to tomatoes, it can also be educational. In this instructional video you will learn how to turn basic ingredients into a tasty, healthy recipe. Just follow along with the suggested ingredients then grab some tortilla chips and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
You will need:
1 knife(chef's knife)
1 large bowl to mix everything in
1 bundle of cilantro
1 jalapeño pepper
(you can use half or more, your preference)
Dice your ingredients with a knife. Make sure to cut the jalapeño pepper and cilantro really fine. Add all the ingredients together and sprinkle garlic salt over it all. Mix everything with your chef's knife. Take a spoon and try the salsa to see if you need to add more of anything else (DO NOT place spoon back in bowl). Wipe the edges of the bowl to make it look presentable. The salsa should last for about 5 days or more depending on how much you made.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades