In this video, Chef David shows us how to make basil pesto. It's a very easy process! First, pack about two cups or handfuls of fresh basil and some olive oil in a blender and blend it until it's pulverized. Next, add cheese plus a little more olive oil. Here we're using freshly-grated parmesan cheese. Give that a few pulses. Then add one or two cloves of garlic and half a teaspoon of salt. Add more olive oil if it's too thick. Then we add pine nuts last, so they have a fresh taste in the pesto. (You can substitute with walnuts to save money, as pine nuts are pricey.) Give it a taste and see if the thickness is right and that the ingredients taste balanced. You can have this pesto sauce on pasta, meats like chicken, and even pizza. It can taste good on lots of things. Find the full recipe at FusionNW.com.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades