Not sure what to use to compliment your steak dinner? Why not try a peppercorn sauce, a surefire way to brighten up a yummy steak. This recipe takes about ten minutes to prepare and requires the following ingredients:
* 1 dsp butter
* 1 dsp green peppercorns
* 1 tsp coarse black pepper
* 100ml Brandy
* 400ml beef stock
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 dsp corn flour
* 200ml double cream
1. Heat pan and melt butter in pan add green peppercorns and black pepper.
2. Add the Brandy and heat through, then add beef stock sugar and salt.
3. Mix corn flour with a little water and add to the pan. Heat until the sauce thickens then add the cream and cook until the sauce starts to simmer.
4. Serve with dauphinoise potatoes, fresh watercress and rump steak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades