Vinaigrette dressing can definitely make or break a salad, and this version definitely is in the "make" category. Passion fruit, key lime juice, honey, olive oil… how could you go wrong? Watch and learn this recipe for passion fruit and lime vinaigrette.
Kevin Carey from Verrill Farm demonstrates a sweet and tart vinaigrette with flavors of the Caribbean. Colorful and easy to assemble, passion fruit nectar, key limes and honey are the flavors that shine along with olive oil, fresh chives and just a pinch of salt and pepper. Try it with grilled seafood or chicken, as a marinade or dipping sauce. Light and refreshing, this vinaigrette will last covered and refrigerated for up to 3-4 weeks.
* ½ cup key lime juice (about 12 small fresh key limes or use bottled key lime juice)
* 1 cup passion fruit nectar
* ½ cup olive oil
* ½ cup vegetable oil
* ¼ cup clover honey
* 1 tsp salt or to taste
* ¼ tsp black pepper or to taste
* 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1. Whisk all ingredients together
2. Pour into a bottle or container
3. Will hold up refrigerated for 3-4 weeks
4. Give a good shake to redistribute flavors before using
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades