Usually you dip fruit into dips, but did you know that you can use fruit to make dips as well? That's right, you can dip your favorite pinapple and mango slices into pineapple and mango dip if you want (sounds redundant, but hear us out here).
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make a pinapple paradise fruit dip with pineapple and strawberry yogurt. This fruit dip tastes great with celery sticks, carrot sticks, and tomatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades