Take 2 cups of baisan in a large bowl.
Add salt, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, chopped coriander, 2 chopped green chilies, 1 teaspoon baking soda and one chopped onion.
Put at least 2 cups of water to make a smooth paste.
Keep it on a side for about half an hour.
Then take some oil in wok, when the oil is hot put baisan mixture one by one using teaspoon.
Fry dumpling until golden brown.
Put one cup of gram flour, salt, heeng powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder into the yoghurt.
Mix them with the beater.
Make sure they are no lumps. (to avoid the lumps blend them with the Elec. blender)
Take one cup of oil in a large sauce pan and heated it.
Then add all the seed stuffs into the oil.
After few seconds, pour the yoghurt mixture with 5 cups of water in the pan. Stir it continuously with the spoon, until it starts boiling.
Cook this mixture for about 30 minutes.
Later put the baisan dumplings in this mixture and cover it.
Cook it for another 10 minutes.
Finally, take chopped onion and curry leaves and fry them with 1 table spoon oil for one minute.
Then temper them on yoghurt mixture.
Serve it hot. With steam rice or corn bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades