Tuscan Chef Giuseppe Mazzocchi shares his quick and easy Tuscan Olive Oil Vinaigrette recipe. Pour red vinegar into a bowl. Add salt to red vinegar. Using a whisk, mix the salt into the vinegar until dissolved. Add extra virgin olive oil to salt and vinegar mixture. Continue whisking to emulsify the ingredients. Combine a salad using lettuce, carrot, radish, tomato, cucumber, onion and peppers. Season salad with freshly ground pepper. Whisk vinaigrette again, then pour over salad. Gently toss salad and serve. Follow this extremely quick and easy vinaigrette recipe for your next salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades