Tina shows us how to make okra curry bhindi masala, into this video. Take 2 cups of okra cleaned rinsed and cut into an inch long pieces. Also needed are half of a large onion (or one small onion) sliced and a potato, cut into small, bite sized pieces. She says, to leave the skin on the onions.Take one green chili and dice it. Heat a non stick pan and add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add a teaspoon of cumin seeds and the okra. Cook on medium to high heat for 15 minutes stirring continuously. After 10 minutes put the potatoes in. Stir it. Cook for another 7-8 minutes. Add the sliced onions and a teaspoon of salt. She then adds a special dried fried masala. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Then add the green chilies. Stir well. Check for the seasonings. Remove from the heat. Enjoy this with roti or rice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades