In this video from inthemoodforfood.com, Chef Kev shows us how to make mustard. Mustard is actually really quick to make once you've actually soaked the mustad seeds overnight. We're going to use two types of mustard. One if yellow mustard, and the other is brown or black mustard that's slightly spicier. Put 3 tablespoons of each into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Put this into a blender and add the following: An additional 1/2 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of turmeric (for the color), 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of flour, and a tablespoon or salt. You can also 1 or 2 tablespoons of whey if you want the mustard to last longer (it'll 3 weeks last without the shey, but 2-3 months with it). Then blend it up. You need to blend it until the mustard seeds have broken up. You'll have to leave it for about a day until it gets to its full strength, but be careful because we see Chef Kev's funny reaction when he puts his face too close! Now it's time to bottle up this stuff. Use a wide-mouth jar and put a label on it with the date. Are you in the mood for mustard? Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades