Are you planning to throw a big party soon and really want to surprise your guests with an unexpected and unusual food? Then this chicken kofta curry is just the thing for topping rice or couscous. Kofta just means a Middle Eastern or South Asian meatball, usually made from beef or lamb (though obviously the meat is chicken in this recipe).
Spiced with flavorful cardamom seeds, a bay leaf, a cinnamon stick, onions, and clove powder, these meatballs are spicy and possess a deep flavor that will enhance the flavor of anything you put it on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades