Check out this how to video to learn how to make pico de gallo. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table. Watch this how to video and learn to make pico de gallo, a Mexican style chopped salsa.
Pico de gallo ingredients:
3 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1 medium jalapeno, seeded and minced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add the tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, juice from the lime, and salt and pepper to a medium bowl.
2. Mix and allow the flavors to combine for about 30 minutes. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades