Hetal and Anuja from Show Me The Curry take us through the steps to make a tasty, fresh salsa which is an integral part of Mexican cuisine. You will need a food processor for this recipe, a blender would make the salsa to thin and soup like. First, add the following ingredients to your food processor. * 2 Large tomatoes or 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped * 1/4 of an onion, chopped * jalapeños - to taste (They used about 2 large jalapeños but you may want more or less according to your taste preferences) * Garlic - 4 cloves Now we want to process this, making sure to keep a little bit of texture. Next we will add these ingredients. * 8 oz can of tomato sauce (You can use regular or a Mexican, spicy variety) * 1 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped * roasted cumin powder - 1/2 tsp. * salt - to taste * fresh squeezed lime juice - to taste * black pepper - optional for more spice After adding these ingredients you just want to pulse your processor, again making sure to keep some nice texture to the mix. You can then do a taste test and if you need to adjust anything, this is a good time. This is a quick, tasty recipe you can use when cooking Mexican dishes or eat it alone with some chips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades