In order to make a Memphis Style Dry Rub Sauce, you will need the following ingredients: powdered chili peppers, chili powder, paprika, thyme, coriander, celery seed, salt, pepper, yellow mustard seed, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Stir. Mix them well. When you are done, pour this rub into a jar to be used later or as needed. In order to make a double batch, you will need to use these proportions: 6 T. of paprika, 6 T. of chili powder, 2 T. of salt, 4 tsp of black pepper, 4 tsp of garlic powder, 4 tsp of onion powder, 4 tsp of thyme, 4 tsp of oregano, 2 tsp of coriander powder, 2 tsp of cayenne pepper, 4 tsp ground yellow mustard seeds, and 2 tsp of celery seeds (ground).
To make a Mop Sauce, use 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of water, 1 T. salt, and 2 T. of rub.
For Hollow Sauce, you will need: 2 cups of apple cider vinegar, 1 cup of yellow mustard, 1 T. Worcestershire sauce, ¬º cup of rooster sauce, 2 tsp of black pepper, and 2 tsp of salt. Bring it to a boil. This can be canned and used as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades