Laban bi Khyar is a wonderful Mediterranean side dish or salad that goes great with sandwiches, rice or can be served during the summer days to cool down. This dish can also be referred to as Tzatziki sauce in Greece if you replace the mint with dill. It can be served with Gyros sandwiches as well. You will need Mediterranean yogurt, Persian cucumber, garlic, mint, and water. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make Mediterranean laban bi khyar tzatziki yogurt sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades