In order to prepare a meaty cheese dip, you will need the following ingredients: 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of Colby Jack cheese, 1/2 of a block of Velveeta, 2 T onion powder, 2 T of garlic powder, 2 T of Cajun seasoning, 2 lbs of ground beef, 2 cups of salsa, jalapenos, and black pepper. Pour the milk into a bowl Add the cheese. Melt the cheese in the cheese in the microwave. Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the seasoning. When browned, drain it. Stir the cheese to make sure that it is fully incorporated. Add the salsa to the cheese mixture. Add jalapenos to the cheese mixture. Add the ground beef. Stir well. Serve with chips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades