This video shows various ways to create marinara spaghetti sauce. Making marinara sauce takes around thirty minutes if created from scratch. marinara sauce generally contains onion, carrots, sugar, white wine, parsley and bay leaves. The dish is started by heating olive oil in a sauce pan which garlic is added. All of the herbs are then added to the heated olive oil. one can of tomato sauce is then mixed in to complete the last ingredient required. The Sauce must then simmer for thirty minutes so all the herbs can be mixed properly. The sauce is now ready to serve or can be stored in an airtight container as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades