In this video, we learn how to make red wine marinara sauce with Sue. You will need: 2 (32 oz) jars of marinara sauce, 1-2 tbsp oregano, 1/2 tbsp basil, 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes, 1/2 tbsp salt, 1/2 c red wine and 4-5 cloves of garlic. First, grab one large crock pot and pour in both jars of marinara. After you squeeze the herbs with your hands, place them into the sauce. Now, squeeze your garlic through a garlic press and add it into the sauce as well. Mix everything together and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades