In this video, we learn how to make fresh marinara sauce with Patrick. First, grab some tomatoes (any type you like), chili peppers, garlic and olive oil. In a hot skillet, pour in some olive oil with chopped garlic and let it heat up. Then, add in some chili and cayenne pepper if you like some heat. Let this simmer while your pot of water is boiling for your pasta. Once the pot of water starts boiling, add in your chopped tomatoes and peppers to the garlic and olive oil. Throw in some basil to this and put your noodles into your pan. Add in salt and butter to the sauce while letting simmer. Once the pasta is all the way cooked, drain it and then serve your marinara over the pasta. This makes a delicious meal in just minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades