This is a demonstration video on how to make Mango-Papaya Salsa. The video starts out with a man in a kitchen. He begins by peeling and cutting up a mango. Next, he splits a papaya open and scrapes out the seeds. He demonstrates how to cut up the fruit into small pieces. He combines the mango and papaya in a large mixing bowl. Next he squeezes the juice of a freshly cut lime. He then mixes up the ingredients by hand. He presents the dish on a platter with a garnish of limes around the edge. He says that is about as simple a dish as you can make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades