Jennifer DiDonato shows us how to make low sugar cranberry sauce in this tutorial. First, grab 1 bag of cranberries and place them into a saucepan with 1 cup of water. Let this simmer for about 7 minutes and now take 1 orange and peel the rind off of it. Now, throw the rind into the saucepan and pour the orange juice from the orange in as well. The last ingredient to add is 1/2 cup Splenda and mix together in the saucepan. Let this simmer for another 7 minutes, watching it to make sure it doesn't overflow. After 7 minutes, pour into a serving dish and let cool or serve warm with rolls!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades