In this tutorial, we learn how to make low-carb alfredo sauce. First, melt a package of cream cheese, then add in 3/4 c parmesan cheese and 1/2 c olive oil. Next, add in 1.5 c cream and mix everything together. After this, add in 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp pepper, and 1 tbsp minced garlic. Continue to cook this in your pot until everything is melted together. When you are finished, you can serve it over your favorite pasta, or you can serve it over cooked or steamed vegetables. This is great for anyone on a low carbohydrate diet, which allows you to still eat this delicious food and loses weight!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades