In this tutorial, we learn how to make London broil with Chef John. If your meat is frozen, slowly defrost it in the fridge for two days. After it's thawed, cut the meat in half so you have two thick pieces. Next, find the half that has fat on each side, and cut off the part with fat. Now, add balsamic vinegar, black pepper, olive oil, and dried Italian herbs into a pan and marinade your meat in it on both sides. Now preheat your oven on high broil and place your meat on a rack with foil underneath it. Add salt and pepper to both sides of the meat and cook 8" from the heat for 6-7 minutes per side. When finished, check to make sure it's cooked to your liking and enjoy for a great dinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades