In this video, we learn how to make homemade Kala Channa. Ingredients you will need are: 2 c Kala Channa, 5 c water, 1 tbsp oil, 1/8 tsp asafoetida, 1/4 tsp haldi, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1 tsp minced garlic, 14 oz pureed tomato, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp red chili powder, 10 sprigs chopped cilantro and coriander leaves. First, soak your Kala Channa for at least 8 hours. Next, in a pressure cooker, add your Kala Channas with water and salt. Turn the pressure cooker on high then let simmer for 45 minutes. In a separate pan, heat oil and add asafoedtida, minced ginger, garlic and tomatoes. Mix this well then add salt. Once finished, take a potato masher and mash some channas in the slow cooker. Now, add everything to your pan and allow it all to come to a boil. Serve hot and keep cooking if you want a thicker gravy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades