This recipe from the 10-Minute Cook explains how to make jerk barbecue sauce. She starts with half a pint of tomato ketchup and adds one teaspoon of tamarind paste, which gives it a sweet and sour fruit flavor. She then adds a teaspoon of mustard, the juice of one lime, two tablespoons of honey, and a tablespoon of the jerk marinade that is show in a previous 10-minute Cook video. Mix it all together to make the sauce. This is a recipe form a Caribbean island version of barbecue sauce that will work for chicken, pork, or any dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades