While the roasted (or, if you're Paula Deen or one of her followers, deep fried) turkey is the star and centerpiece of your Thanksgiving dinner, it simply wouldn't be as good without its supporting cast of sides including gravy and mashed potatoes.
Chef Jody Adams demonstrates a unique gravy created by combining two of her favorite poultry-based sauces. Her gravy is made with flavorful pan-drippings from roasted turkey, aromatic herbs and vegetables plus a splash of Marsala wine. She combines this with peverada sauce, a paté-like condiment of turkey liver, sopressa (Italian aged salami), anchovy and fresh herbs. The result is a textured gravy, loaded with flavor that we think is good on everything from sliced turkey to sliced crusty bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades