When we think of jam, we usually think of luscious, thick strawberry or raspberry preserves, made rich and saccharine with loads of molasses or table sugar. But did you know you can actually add other interesting ingredients to your jams, including herbs and spices?
check out this food video to learn how to literally spice your jam up with lavender sugar.
San Francisco-based Shakirah Simley, owner of Slow Jams uses herbs to make her jam pop, and suggests that you do, too. In the video she gives a tip on how to do it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades