Infused oils are oils that have the taste of either herbs or spices combined with their own flavor. They are simple to make but add another dimension of flavor to many dishes. For parsley oil you will need parsley leaves picked from stems and vegetable oil. For curry oil you will need curry powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, a crumbled cinnamon stick, and canola oil. You will also need a saucepan, frying pan, tea towel, sieve, cheese cloth, blender, bowl of iced water, spoon, bowls, and cling film for both recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades