What we absolutely adore about Indian food is that rather than pouring in tons of oil, butter, and Crisco to add flavor to their foods (like most American dishes), they season their food with - gasp! - actually seasonings. Cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes and many more spices give their foodstuffs a sumptuous, rich flavor. And because there's minimal oil, Indian food tends to be rather healthy for you, too.
Check out this food tutorial to learn how to make raita, or pachadi, a yogurt condiment that's great for offsetting spicier dishes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades