Indian Cooking Classes demonstrates how to prepare Ghiya Curry. This dish is made with opo squash, roma tomatoes, sliced onions and garlic, tomato sauce, oil and spices. This dish is made very quickly in a pressure cooker. Peel the opo squash and cut it into cubes. Heat some oil in the pressure cooker and add some cumin seed and the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes. Then add some salt, turmeric, ground cumin, curry powder, ground coriander, red chili, the tomatoes, tomato sauce, the opo squash and some water, and stir this all together. Cover the pressure cooker and let it cook for about ten minutes. When it's done, serve it garnished with garam masala and cilantro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades