This video shows how to make an Indian dish called Butter Chicken Curry. The video gives the complete recipe. Besides the chicken you will need some butter, lemon juice, fresh chopped tomato, yogurt and spices. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, garlic ginger paste and lemon juice and marinate it for about an hour. Melt some butter in a wok, add the marinated chicken and fry it for about five minutes. Then add some turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala powder and the tomato, and cook for another five minutes. Finally, stir in some yogurt, and cook a few more minutes, and it's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades