Make hot dogs even tastier with a batch of homemade relish. Watch this video to learn how to make hotdog relish.
You Will Need
* 1 c onions
* 1/2 c bell peppers
* 1/2 c dill pickle
* 1/2 c cucumber
* ½ can of pimentos, drained
* 1/4 c celery
* 1/4 c Dijon or yellow mustard
* 1 c ketchup
* 1/4 c horseradish
* 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
* Food processor
* Red-pepper flakes
Step 1. Chop the vegetables
Chop the onions, peppers, pickle, cucumber, pimentos, and celery by hand or with a food processor, until they're finely minced.
Step 2. Pickle it
Put all the vegetables in a large bowl and mix in the mustard, ketchup, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce until everything is evenly coated.
If you like your relish hot, add a teaspoon of red-pepper flakes.
Step 3. Keep in fridge
Put in a covered container and store in the refrigerator, where it will keep for five days. You'll end up with enough for about 20 hot dogs.
FACT: "Gentlemen's Relish" is an anchovy paste created in 1828 by an Englishman named John Osborn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades