Hot sauce exists to add a little spice to your meal. That, and to just be as hot as possible for no real reason. This recipe falls in the latter of the two camps. In this instructional video, learn how to turn bonnet peppers into a very hot sauce mix. Do you dare enjoy?
10-15 Scotch Bonnets
5 Cloves of Garlic
A lump of Root Ginger
Table Salt Vinegar
2 Plum Tomatoes
Instructions: Mix all that stuff, and prepare for the pain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades