Make a fabulous honey mustard sauce or dip with this video tutorial. Put one third of a cup of mayo into a bowl. Add yellow mustard and Dijon mustard into the bowl. Next add a little hot sauce. After adding the hot sauce you will add honey and one table spoon of rice vinegar. Use a whisk and mix it all together in the bowl. You can adjust the amount of mustard, hot sauce, rice vinegar, and honey to suit your taste. Once it is mixed together it is ready. All you need now is your favorite dipping food such as chicken strips or chicken nuggets and you are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades