We know the easy thing to do when you desire a fruit topping for your ice cream or dessert is to run to the store and purchase that squeeze bottle of strawberry "jam." But with all the gnarly chemicals and high fructose corn syrup that composes most of these toppings, you're probably getting more artificial gunk than actual strawberries.
Skip the chemical warfare and eat delicious and healthy by making your own strawberry sauce at home. Take a look at this food video to learn a recipe for strawberry sauce that you can employ as an ice cream or cheesecake topping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades