In this video, we learn how to make homemade spaghetti sauce. This uses ground turkey instead of meat. First, chop up a small onion and turn your pot on high. Fill it with 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and the diced onions. Next, add in 1 tbsp garlic shallot puree. Then, add in 1 tbsp dried basil leaves crushed up with your fingers. Then, add in 1 tbsp dried oregano and your ground turkey meat. Then, add in 1/3 c sherry wine and then 2 cans of organic crushed tomatoes. Let this simmer and mix it together, then add in 6 oz of tomato paste and 1 dry bay leaf. Let this come to a boil, then bring down to a simmer for 30 minutes with salt. When finished, serve this with your pasta and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades