Thanksgiving is coming up within a matter of weeks, which means soon enough you'll be gobbling down truckloads of turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and stuffing. Not to mention copious amounts of butter, which is used to add flavor to nearly every dish.
So given that you'll be employing lots of butter, don't just purchase the processed kind at the supermarket. Make your own - and make it tangy - by preparing this Southern pimento butter.
Lisa makes homemade butter for Paula Deen! Looking for something new and impressive to bring to Thanksgiving dinner? In this episode of Funny Side Up, Lisa uses fresh and local heavy cream to whip up a batch of butter...and to make it extra-special for Paula, she creates "pimento butter," inspired by the traditional Southern snack - "pimento cheese."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades