Don't settle for store-bought sauerkraut, do it right with your own two hands and make homemade sauerkraut from cabbie and sea salt. Yep, that's all it takes to make a delicious sauerkraut condiment to go with anything, like polish sausages or bratwursts. Never buy sauerkraut again. Watch this video recipe to see how to make it.
Transform cabbage into a fantastic condiment with 2 simple ingredients - cabbage and salt. All you need is a knife and some mason jars and you're ready to tackle preserving. Sauerkraut adds great texture and flavor to soups and is the perfect topping for a Reuben Pizza.
* ¼ of a cabbage (400 gm) or more of cabbage (green, red, or a mixture)
* 8 gm (1½ tsp) sea salt
* 1-pint mason jars
* large mixing bowls
* digital kitchen scale (optional but recommended)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades