If you love topping your salads with ranch dressing, then try making it at home! This make-ahead seasoning mixture allows you to stir some together in a snap. You will need saltine crackers, garlic salt, onion powder, dry minced parsley flakes, minced dry onion, dry dill weed, garlic powder, mayonnaise and buttermilk. Make a dry ranch by blending the crackers in a blender until it is powdered. Add parsley, minced onion and dill weed. Blend again. Pour mixture into a bowl. Stir in garlic salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Put a tight lid on the mix and it can be stored at room temperature up to 1 year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades