This video demonstrates a recipe for Hollandaise sauce, which is an egg based sauce similar to mayonnaise except that it's warm and made with butter. First he melts the butter in a sauce pan and lets it boil. He breaks some eggs into a tall glass and adds some vinegar. He pours the hot butter into the glass and uses a Bamix immersion blender to mix the ingredients, whipping it up until the mixture is thick and creamy in the glass. He then cooks a piece of salmon to go with the Hollandaise sauce. The specific ingredients for the sauce are listed at the end of the video, so you can make this yourself at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades