In this tutorial, we learn how to make a hearty spaghetti sauce. First, pour some chopped onions and diced green pepper into a skillet with olive oil. After this, add in a chopped red bell pepper in with the mix. Let this saute for 5-10 minutes covered over medium low heat. You can tell when it's done because the onions will be clear. From here, add in your meat to the pan and then break it up with a spatula. Cook this down and then add in tomato paste after draining the oils from the pan. Let cook and then serve with pasta, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades