Just because you're vegan, doesn't mean you have to substitute flavor with drab foods. Remember mayonnaise? Well, it can be substituted with something called Vegenaise, a vegan mayo substitute, perfect for potato salads. And for your southern-style greens cooked with pot liquor, you can substitute the meats with simple chipotle chili and smoked jalapeño peppers.
But that's the main focus of this recipe. In this video, you'll learn how to make a healthy, vegan salad dressing, perfect for any salad or side. This creamy salad dressing is all vegan and totally healthy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades