Chef Suvir Saran shares his recipe for curried summer squash.
- Combine canola oil, 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds, 3 red chilies, 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, and 12 curry leaves in a pan and stir fry the ingredients.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric, half a green chili, and 2.5 pounds of summer squash and zucchini to the pan.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Carrots, cabbage, green peas, potatoes, or sweet potato can all be substituted for the summer squash and zucchini in this recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades