In this tutorial, Chef Andre Robin shows us how to make a homemade roux. A roux is a basis for soups, stews, gumbos and much more. You can make a roux in as little as three minutes and do it easily. First, take 1 cup of powdered roux mix. Once you've done this mix it with 2 cups of cool water and put it in a saucepan over medium heat. Once it's dark and gooey you have your very own roux. You can add onions, celery, green pepper, chicken, sausage, rice and many other different items to make your own creation!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades