In this tutorial, we learn how to make gravy with a quick and easy recipe. First, grab a 1/2 stick of butter and melt it in a saucepan. After this, turn the heat down to medium and add three spoonfuls of flour. Stir this together until well combined, smashing out any lumps. Now, add 1 c of chicken broth by slowly stirring into the saucepan. Wait for this to heat up, then spoon out 1 c of drippings out of whatever meat you have cooked. Once your saucepan mixture has gotten thicker, slowly stir in the cup of meat droppings. Last, add 1 spoonful of soy sauce and continue to stir until sauce is thick to your consistency. When finished, serve with your meat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades